Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

C-RPG
Hey, just started playing NordInvasion with a friend of mine.

You might've seen me playing C-rpg. The super speedy awlpike guy that almost always tops the boards (Giant e-peen).
I really enjoy this mod especially to blow off steam from C-RPG. If ever you see me on C-rpg let me know if you're down for some NI since I tend to get bored of killing millions of real players only to see the ragequit. Bots don't ragequit though  Big Grin
(18-01-2012, 05:15 AM)Noobie link Wrote: [snipsnip] Bots don't ragequit though  Big Grin

Yet.

I tried  CRPG, never saw the roleplay part of it though, enough said i didn't like it.
You mean roleplaying a samurai viking with a turkish helmet, an axe and a buckler?
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(20-01-2012, 08:40 AM)Blondin link Wrote: You mean roleplaying a samurai viking with a turkish helmet, an axe and a buckler?

that!

I still play cRPG mainly for that cool pink text I get each time i connect ( ;D)

my only problem with NI is that when I die I can't blame teammate like I do in cRPG  :-\

both cool mod, but NI has the advantage of being innovating : each time I get here new thing pop up!
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
(20-01-2012, 08:40 AM)Blondin link Wrote: You mean roleplaying a samurai viking with a turkish helmet, an axe and a buckler?

The styles in-game are awful; Samurais combined with Plated Knights and Peasants with Bucklers and Scimitars with a morningstar, combined with a few arabian horses and turkish gay hats
for some reason the crpg launcher always gives me a message that it has stopped working does anyone know how to make it work
(31-01-2012, 06:20 AM)Eragon link Wrote: for some reason the crpg launcher always gives me a message that it has stopped working does anyone know how to make it work

posting in crpg forum might help!

turning off your anti-virus help to

if all of that no work:

GO IN IRC AND ASK MEOW!

capital because it's important!
hum.. any chess player?
lol don't ask Meow , he has enough on his shoulders. Bug cmp instead
(31-01-2012, 11:11 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: lol don't ask Meow , he has enough on his shoulders. Bug cmp instead

cmp... hope he's in a good mood.
hum.. any chess player?
(09-01-2012, 08:54 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: In closing. Stay away from cRPG and play NI instead  :Smile

He talks sense Big Grin
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]