Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Polehammer
A speed boost would be nice but not really expected, however it should definitly be able to crush through blocks
And im not really sure what it means when a weapon is unbalanced but it should probably be unbalanced too
It has gotten both a speed boost, from 50 to 59 and crush-trough in the 0.3.0 patch. Unbalanced is a negative thing so I don't know why you want that, it means it is alot harder almost impossible to stop a started swing or do feints. Balance wise I suppose it should have it, but be glad it doesn't for now.  Wink
Neato!
I motion for the polehammer to have more attack damage! I am fine with the slow speed, makes sense, and am glad it has crushthrough finally. But maybe add a few points of damage to justify that slow swing? and don't tell me 50b is enough, because nord veteran soldiers still take more than 3 hits from the thing.
For now it was balanced around it's two handed counterpart the Great Maul, the Polehammer has more damange, better reach, but is slower. For now I think this is a decent balance between the two considering the low tier it's available on.

We have hopes of doing a "total" re-balance of the game soon, so we might consider making crush-trough weapons more viable high tier weaponry.
Also , Adding More medium / low tier armours and gear attracts new players better + weapons