Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Craftable archer helmet
Pretty sure this was already suggested but whatever,
We need a better archer helmet since the open trooper helmet barely protects from headshots ( i was headshoted a few times by nord huntsmen)
not counting the new house craft brass helmet, how about a less expensive craftable helmet that has around 35 head armor rating? (too lazy to reach lvl 52 to get the infantry helmet)
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
your to lazy to lv 52? lol come on now its well worth it how do u expect to gain the full benefits of being a sniper without being lv 52
you can either pick any of these helmets
Vaegir Nobleman Helmet
Sarranid Keffiyeh Helmet
Flat Topped Helmet
Sarranid Warrior Cap
theirs a wide variety for hitting lv 52 with a sniper just being lazy is pretty much your own fault in not getting better head armor 
Even with the best craftable commando helmet, bots one hit you with headshots ^^
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

Heh, on my level 52 Sniper I *still* use the Open Trooper Helmet.  Sure, a headshot will ruin your day, but as an archer you are supposed to be good enough not to get those Tongue

More on the point, though, I would love to see a nice looking Armoursmith helmet.
That's right, in my opinion the craftable bear helmet is missing in the mod. Really. The vaeg_helmet4 mesh is satisfactory. I don't understand why it is not added...
(30-03-2013, 09:14 PM)WheresmyLiquor link Wrote: your to lazy to lv 52? lol come on now its well worth it how do u expect to gain the full benefits of being a sniper without being lv 52
you can either pick any of these helmets
Vaegir Nobleman Helmet
Sarranid Keffiyeh Helmet
Flat Topped Helmet
Sarranid Warrior Cap
theirs a wide variety for hitting lv 52 with a sniper just being lazy is pretty much your own fault in not getting better head armor

Yeah well as soon as i see how much xp i need for the next level i immediately turn the assist xp into gold lol

Mainly pissed of at the random headshots that are against the law of physics (for example getting headshoted by enemies who can't even see you)

(31-03-2013, 08:47 AM)gavrilo link Wrote: Mainly pissed of at the random headshots that are against the law of physics (for example getting headshoted by enemies who can't even see you)
- Hey imma throw grenade behind wall to kill enemies!
- You moron, you can't kill them if you don't see them!

But seriously, gravitation isn't against law of physics so i don't understand why missiles shouldn't hit you, and if they do then probably they should...
Steam - thebadmanFT
I guess you could think of it that way lol,
but srsly now getting an axe in the head is a bit different then a grenade Tongue, in the offshore map that just happens way too often

(01-04-2013, 08:21 AM)gavrilo link Wrote: I guess you could think of it that way lol,
but srsly now getting an axe in the head is a bit different then a grenade Tongue, in the offshore map that just happens way too often

Sry but i have to state this : You seem to be just bad.
Wusel @ Omnia
(31-03-2013, 12:03 AM)Yvain link Wrote: That's right, in my opinion the craftable bear helmet is missing in the mod. Really. The vaeg_helmet4 mesh is satisfactory. I don't understand why it is not added...
I wonder how would that look like... 

Probably something like this:
OR

This style also looks good: (tho it's not bear head Tongue)
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 262
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32