Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Kings Will + Bronze Arrows
I want to sell my beautiful Kings Will, along with some Bronze Arrows.

Kings Will is worth 5m with the current materials prices, Bronze arrows is 1,6m.

I am looking for:
Crossbowman
  • [size=8pt]Head Armor
  • Melee weapon
  • Body Armor
Scales
HM
Heavy Cloth
Sulphur

I will consider all offers, just place them below or in a PM.

Highest Offer:
Do you consider other offers aswell? I'm trying to craft this bow myself but if you have already done this I will try to offer you something.
(01-04-2013, 09:28 PM)Triari link Wrote:Do you consider other offers aswell? I'm trying to craft this bow myself but if you have already done this I will try to offer you something.
Yeah i will consider all offers, edited above in what i am looking for.
I'm sorry but I can't offer at least one of the things you are searching for but I'll try my best with my offer:

1 x Transitional Armor White
1 x Sugarloaf Helm
1 x Sharpshooter Bow

Those things should have a value of ~5 million if I'm not mistaken. That's the worth you expected in your first post so I hope you're fine with this offer.
(01-04-2013, 09:47 PM)Triari link Wrote:I'm sorry but I can't offer at least one of the things you are searching for but I'll try my best with my offer:

700.000 Gold
1 x Transitional Armor White
1 x Sugarloaf Helm
1 x Sharpshooter Bow

1 x Surgeons Kit
Some of the crafting materials you need to craft the bow:
Other materials I can offer:
Those things should have a value of ~6 million if I'm not mistaken. I know you are not searching for any of these items but it's always worth a try to offer something  Wink
That's a nice offer, unfortunatly its a bit short and i am not looking for any of it except the gold, but how if you combine your barrel with something?
(01-04-2013, 10:10 PM)Gismo link Wrote:how if you combine your barrel with something?

The sad thing is, I do not have a barrel. The things I offered is nearly all I own at the moment (except my Sniper equip).
(01-04-2013, 10:13 PM)Triari link Wrote:[quote author=Gismo link=topic=11606.msg95394#msg95394 date=1364854219]
how if you combine your barrel with something?

The sad thing is, I do not have a barrel. The things I offered is nearly all I own at the moment (except my Sniper equip).
[/quote]
Alright, i have put your offer at the current highest offer though.
I'll offer a Barrel.
Start the game already!
(02-04-2013, 01:50 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote:I'll offer a Barrel.
No thank you.
(02-04-2013, 12:01 PM)Gismo link Wrote:[quote author=Sparhawk link=topic=11606.msg95404#msg95404 date=1364867447]
I'll offer a Barrel.
No thank you.
[/quote]

Something wrong with the offer? I mean, you asked for a Barrel, and since I checked around and people say it is worth more than 5mil, it seems a decent deal to me. I can add something, maybe some Swadian Boots, to help balance for the Bronze.
Start the game already!