Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report of an admin abuser: Toaster_Man
A couple of mates and I were playing on NI. We were playing, and my friend RG_Tufts, is a crossbowman, so when Toaster Man dropped the arbalest I picked it up so I could give it to RG_Tufts. Now, upon giving it to Tufts, Toaster Man told Tufts to give it back. He dropped the arbalest so it was fair game. Within 3 seconds  of him telling Tufts to give it back, he kicked Tufts from the server. My friends have screen shots. They should be posting on this to back me up.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
I had asked ToastMan in teamspeak for his bolt tosser in teamspeak and so he dropped it for me(Phe). Immediately after ToastMan dropped it you picked it up preventing me from picking it up. You then ran around w/ it on your back while ToastMan asked you to give it back. You then responded w/ "He dropped it so it's fair game if anybody wants to pick it up" you then dropped it on the ground and somebody else picked it up
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
This isn't really the best place for that to report.

If you believe an admin abused his powers, please talk to the Senior Admin of the region you were playing.

Please check out this link to know who to contact. If it was NA you can PM me directly and we'll sort this out.