Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
does any of the house crafters need any of these items
be willing to trade for gold/other items pm me if interested

2 x Old Boots
1 x Cloth
31 x Wood
1 x Bent Sword
23 x Metal
3 x Bone Shard
7 x Leather
3 x Twisted String
9 x Worm Root
3 x Hydra Leaf
9 x Spurn Berry
5 x Nem Flowe
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Hi, I was wondering if any weaponsmiths in the house could help me out. I'm looking to turn some coal into steel. If I provided the materials is there anyone who would be happy to craft the steel for the wonderful price of the XP you gain? Big Grin This would likely be a long term relationship as I will no doubt be requiring further services in the future Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
My alt can do it, so if you need it now I'll do it but if you can wait , Coldness is our weaponsmith (lvl 13) and we focus on making him 15+
Ok doke, no worries I can wait.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I'm well on my way up the blacksmithing ladder with the goal of joining the ranks of our smiths in a few levels. So if you want you can send me the materials for steel and I'll convert them for you Hypernoma.
Thanks for the offer but my coal is earmarked for Coldness Smile I will hit you up if I need some quickly in the future though!
- Fingus
sure no prob. The official smiths get duty before the apprentices Tongue

on another note, I need an alchemist for some mystic charm and glue making. I have quick a few materials stockpiled but need someone to craft them.
then just trade ClickEverywhere and he'll do it for ya
Invite sent to Myra. As for the making of Mystic Charms and Glue, just send the materials and I will make them. Hypernoma, you can contact Coldness via Steam; he's in the steam group as coldpersonman (though with strange characters spelling it).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Thanks click, materials sent out.