Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, a legendary shield would be nice
38.89%
21 38.89%
Nope, we already have enough shields
1.85%
1 1.85%
You should be banned for suggesting this
59.26%
32 59.26%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Legendary Shield ?
Just something every hardcore NI fan would probably want. Some legendary shield which can protect from crushthroughs , has more resistance and health then the tower shield (not too much so its not OP), and maybe it could block attacks from all sides ? Just a small idea to see what you guys think.
I was thinking about a legendary turtle shell shield.
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
You should be banned for suggesting that, legendaries should be mainly weapons. No satisfaction in looting an AWESOME shield... 
A heavier shield which could be able to possibly resist crushthrough is an awesome idea. I suggest it's house craftable, not better than royal shield though. Just an interesting advantage against special enemies (crushthrough..)
(14-04-2013, 09:17 PM)Yvain link Wrote: You should be banned for suggesting that, legendaries should be mainly weapons.
A heavier shield which could be able to possibly resist crushthrough is an awesome idea. I suggest it's house craftable, not better than royal shield though. Just an interesting advantage against special enemies (crushthrough..)

aah i like this idea!
A shield with less HP/resistance but the advantage that it prevents you from behind hit by a crushthrough.
Would be good for teamplay!
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Well it would be nice for one to exist, but not to block chrushthrougs as that would be too easy then. But maybe reduces damage from crushes and imune to offbalance and stun. And no blocking from all sides, unless you're looking for a cube shield lol, which I didn't see yet.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 262
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Or how about a really small shield in width and height which is good against crushthroughs but it has less resistance then a royal and you can easily be hit by rangers ?
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
I think that more weight makes the shield tougher against crushthrough : enemies can still hit you through the shield, but smaller chance.
Ofc such a shield shouldn't be as large as a royal (otherwise you wouldn't be able to raise it  Tongue), and maybe a few hp less in comparison with royal due to the fact it's smaller.

And yes this would be good for teamplay !
And for house crafting as well ?

By the way, finding a mesh will make this request more likely to be accepted Tongue
IIRC, the only thing influencing the chance of crushthrough from the shield's side is it's 'resistance', on the site referred to as 'armor rating'.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
It seems that a legendary shield already exists, the tower shield Wink
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

I think u will be banned as the polls suggest it
Bring out the banhammer!
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist