Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buff Sarissa
Sarissa does not deal enough damage in view of its extremely high price, especially in comparison to other pikes, e.g.:

Long Awlpike          Awlpike          Ashwood Pike          Sarissa         
40p42p37p40pDamage
89929493Speed
185165170292Reach
300026002000~2.250.000Price (in gold)

The only advantage is it's slightly longer range, which however is not useful enough to counterbalance the rather mediocre damage.
45p damage or even more would be quite justified, to make it somewhat better than it's cheap alternatives, and reduce the amount of thrusts that simply bounce off the bots armor.
(26-05-2013, 08:40 PM)-Perception- link Wrote:Sarissa does not deal enough damage in view of its extremely high price, especially in comparison to other pikes, e.g.:

40p42p37p40pDamage
89929493Speed
185165170292Reach

The only advantage is it's slightly longer range, which however is not useful enough to counterbalance the rather mediocre damage.
45p damage or even more would be quite justified, to make it somewhat better than it's cheap alternatives, and reduce the amount of thrusts that simply bounce off the bots armor.
Uh... this weapon is already a beast.  Also, a greater than 50% increase in reach is not "slightly longer"
I see it like this: It needs some more damage or the price needs to be lower (Take out some expensive mats needed to make it)
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
Not agreeing. The only reason it's so expensive at them moment is because the WoG's are skyhigh.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(26-05-2013, 09:10 PM)Yabu link Wrote:Not agreeing. The only reason it's so expensive at them moment is because the WoG's are skyhigh.

And even more so the water
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
If this weapon received a buff, it would be better than the Thunder Pike in the next patch. That isn't what craftables are supposed to be.
(26-05-2013, 08:40 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: Sarissa does not deal enough damage in view of its extremely high price, especially in comparison to other pikes, e.g.:

40p42p37p40pDamage
89929493Speed
185165170292Reach

Although I agree the Sarissa has low damage for it's cost, this is basically how high-end items in NI work. Take a look at the Commando's body armors:

Marketplace armor60 body30.000
Swadian Heavy Lamellar66 body    400.000
Striped Armor68 body475.000
Transitional Armor70 body3.000.000
Halfplate/Heraldic Trans72 body7.000.000 (not sure)
Defender Breastplate76 bodyMind fking blowingly much

Prices don't really compare to the increase in stats you get; high-end weapons and armor are more of a status symbol than a real upgrade to their predecessors.
So I think the Sarissa is fine as it is, and it can be a real beast of a weapon in the right hands.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Sarrissa is hands down the best weapon i have used as it strikes so hard and so fast at untouchable distances.

buffing this makes no sense whatsoever , the pierce  damage is a bonus ontop of the already impressive stat set.
i believe it is worth every penny it costs to craft at this time and given a choice i would take a sarissa over a thunder lance any day.

(i dont want to rate it to highly as i'd hate to see it get debuffed Wink)
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
We are happy with the stats as they are. The Sarissa is a powerful weapon and the reach, if anything, makes it op. It does fit the progression relatively well but given that there are so many pikeman weapons, it is difficult to make it all perfect.