Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

fire arrows
was in game and stumbled apon the idea of fire arrows

aquired through the use of the fires and fire pots or what ever they are located around the areas

thanks for reading leave comments as to like or dislike the idea
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
i was in team speak with _sphinx_ when i said it to them lol and you know what they say great minds think alike

PK_Friewulf_shielder
i feel you archer...i (think) brought up upgrades a while back and sense then people have posted 2 other threads about it. Aside from that, i kind of like the idea but i think its kind of pointless unless they doing something special. which would mean +5 dam, bonus against shields, perhaps oil spills courtesy of the tinkerer?, or anything else someone can come up with. If it would just be a flashy steel arrow, meh.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
im not disputing the fact that archer was the the first to mention fire arrows i just had not seen the thread b4 i posted this
and about the effects the arrows will have i thought of a few things before my imagination got the better of me  Big Grin

PK_Friewulf_shielder
yes fier arrows! and also we shood be abbel 2 DOOL WIEWLD!!! LIKE, i haf two wepons, and kill lots of nordS!!!!111!  ;D ;D Big Grin ;D :o
Brytenwalda did it  Wink

If you shot a wood house it caught on fire  8)
Aw : (
NO DUAL WIELDING...LAD HAS BEEN PLAYING TO MUCH SKYRIM
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
Archers are OP as it is. Get the Sniper class, bodkin arrows and a longbow and you can 1 hit a lot of stuff.

As for fire arrows... it's a dumb idea unless you want to suicide. Due to it having an AOE effect, think of the infantry you'll damage. The friendly fire is reflected, and you'd be pretty much done for after firing several fire arrows. Just ask for muskets next time..
[Image: wbM3H.png]
(30-01-2012, 08:39 PM)Annoying_Archer link Wrote: I know most players don't strategize that much when they play, but think, if this were added it could be used as a strategic weapon, not just burn everything you see including team mates.
like someone said in a previous post some sort of oil from tinkerers strategicly placed and a fire arrow shot at it to create either some sort of temp barrier forcing the enemy around it good for if team mates need to heal and you need to buy time or slight damage to anyone who goes through it making it easier for higher waves

PK_Friewulf_shielder