Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Firearms.
Im thinking along the lines of pistols and muskets.

Kind of inaccurate ranged weapons that do a lot of damage. Maybe add a bayonet to the end of one or two of the firearms.
Pistols would be one shot, two if double barreled, about 5 second reload, 10 if double barreled, and you can move while doing it, although you take a speed penalty. Also, the most inaccurate firearm.

Muskets would be one shot, around 10 second reload, moving VERY slowly, if at all. They would do massive damage, be more accurate then the pistol, and would be able to be used as melee if necessary. Also, make a more expensive musket that has a bayonet on it, so instead of swinging the musket, you would stab with the bayonet.

Tell me what you think! Big Grin
I think no.
Mind explaining why?
(24-11-2011, 07:59 PM)zacxx link Wrote: Im thinking along the lines of pistols and muskets.

Kind of inaccurate ranged weapons that do a lot of damage. Maybe add a bayonet to the end of one or two of the firearms.
Pistols would be one shot, two if double barreled, about 5 second reload, 10 if double barreled, and you can move while doing it, although you take a speed penalty. Also, the most inaccurate firearm.

Muskets would be one shot, around 10 second reload, moving VERY slowly, if at all. They would do massive damage, be more accurate then the pistol, and would be able to be used as melee if necessary. Also, make a more expensive musket that has a bayonet on it, so instead of swinging the musket, you would stab with the bayonet.

Tell me what you think! Big Grin

Dislike. Mainly because Firearms spoil any mod they touch. Some mods fit with firearms, but some just dont fit at all. I just dont think they suit this mod.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
I don't think it really belongs in this mod.
I have a deep dislike of fire arms, and they totally don't fit here. Bows are worse enough already :F
(24-11-2011, 09:42 PM)Golradir link Wrote: I have a deep dislike of fire arms, and they totally don't fit here. Bows are worse enough already :F

Bows can make a hell lot of difference Smile But I agree, guns and muskets won't fit in this mod Smile

Never saw a Native Nord running around with a gun, neither that I saw a swadian doing so Tongue
Le_Marousi, SCK_Marousi, that's me Big Grin
Yeah i think the guns would destroy the flow of the game,doesnt really fit in.
if you want guns you can try full invasion
I like the idea of guns, but only if they're heavily nerfed. Like at least a minute to reload.
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?