Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive)
The event is in: [countdown=5,11,13,18,30][/countdown]
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Join TeamSpeak right now.

Hey guys,

I am leaving ON. It´s not because I don´t like you, I really like you guys, it is and it was always fun to play with you, but I think it´s time for something new. I will support a new house with a few friends of mine, I hope you can and will understand this.

See you on the battlefield Smile

Regards, Alphaa
It's sad to see you leaving ON. I hope you have (more) fun in your new house, good luck!

(12-05-2013, 08:10 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote:...(more) fun in your new house...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm1V6iLNVjcMS3wtLSew5...cNi5qkhOvc]
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Just wanting to say that Im leaving ON its time for me to go I dont want to cause trouble.Good luck.
life is short...
Awww Sad
Why's that?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
We have a normal event tomorrow at 18:30 BST. Only [countdown=5,18,13,18,30][/countdown]

ON exists for 1 year since today, so we have to celebrate it. We have always played normal mode, because we were with a small team.

Oh congratulations!

The event is done. We had some fun and killed Prince on 3 maps, Traders Valley, Swadian City and Swadian Outskirts, no loots: