Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New map....new Glitches....
Here some screens:

[Image: 4ms5RJR.gif]
mhm maybe they are no glitchers because they don t kill anything, maybe they test the map for bugs and for one second they stand there you make a rage screen shot.
The time counter in the pictures states this happened for more then a few seconds, the dead bots with arrows suggest other wise also.  No player should ever be attacked for posting pictures of glitchers.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
finkrone, open your eyes ^^. i see 3 different players Smile and only dead bots. You can see that the bots dont die together, so you see no activ glitching.
One guy posted pictures about 3 people he considered have glitched. Unless you have different screenshots (which wouldn't even change much to what I see anyway) or you're the accused, stay off Report Players topic. Take this as a friendly advice/warning. Last thing we want is people flaming posts they shouldn't be involved in at all.

What I see on the screenshots is one archer in an unreachable place. You really think he came out after discovering that ? I doubt it, but he has the benefits of the doubt. As of the other screenshots...  I see one archer with a quiver on his back and many dead bodies with arrows.

You don't wanna get in trouble ? If you find a glitch , don't stay on it or people will report you, pretty simple golden rule.
Yes this is known place. Thank you. If you guys see someone using that place to kill bots then report him.
the first one who glitchet was Turn_Around and then the other did....and Turn Around killed bots
[Image: 4ms5RJR.gif]
ok i saw it too the archers gitch, and i mean only the 1her ^^