Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

HM Droprate
IMO don't lower hardened metal drop rates because wood of glasir, lumps, water, the lot has been quite expensive lately anyhow, even though the early community who are still here are more advanced, you gotta remember that new people are coming in every day, getting a sharp shooter bow isnt as easy as it was back then.

You raise any hardened metal prices it may even steer people away from this game after they find out how hard it is to get things.

Just my view.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
If they lower the drop rates I would probably rage quit... It is VERY hard to get a Royal or HWH without finding a legendary, and seeing how I am very unlucky...
(21-05-2013, 01:06 PM)Alagar link Wrote:If they lower the drop rates I would probably rage quit... It is VERY hard to get a Royal or HWH without finding a legendary, and seeing how I am very unlucky...
Wut. It is neither HARD, nor does it take THAT long, do get e.g. a Royal.
I am actively playing for 4 months now and i cannot agree with you.

On another note, i would like to ask the devs whether they change drop rates daily/weekly/often cause i experienced big differences of looting HM by soloing Hard mode.

'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
> Make hard mode harder to solo , so people cannot farm materials by soloing it thus affecting the economy by the large quantity of high level mats coming in. Wink

But i've always found it quite weird that someone is able to solo something that is supposed to be 'Hard' and 'requires teamwork'.

You can only really solo the first few rounds up to say Einherjars any further than that requires the best gear and awesomeness so if anyone's able to do it they deserve the mats that they're looting Big Grin
ON_Fitz - Warden
ON_Fitz_II - Commando, 52
ON_Fitz_III - Pikeman, 47

This is the Internet man up or don't play - hypernoma

[Image: ce8a43a77726fcdb69c98079c7eef2c3.png]
(21-05-2013, 02:38 PM)Punishment link Wrote:> Make hard mode harder to solo , so people cannot farm materials by soloing it thus affecting the economy by the large quantity of high level mats coming in. Wink

But i've always found it quite weird that someone is able to solo something that is supposed to be 'Hard' and 'requires teamwork'.

you can only reach higher waves in a team (on hardmode).
Wusel @ Omnia
Loki is pretty much the limit of solo'ing.
It is not. I know some australian guys who reach at least thor nearly every run.
Wusel @ Omnia
(21-05-2013, 08:12 PM)Legend link Wrote:It is not. I know some australian guys who reach at least thor nearly every run.

They farm in a team, archer and pikeman.
(And use certain tactics, I am not gonna go into detail..)
(21-05-2013, 08:20 PM)-Perception- link Wrote:[quote author=Legend link=topic=13404.msg108975#msg108975 date=1369167170]
It is not. I know some australian guys who reach at least thor nearly every run.
They farm in a team, archer and pikeman.
(And use certain tactics, I am not gonna go into detail..)
[/quote]

Hue hue hue
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)