Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What day are you available?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tuesday
7.55%
4 7.55%
Wednesday
15.09%
8 15.09%
Thursday
15.09%
8 15.09%
It\'s Friday, Friday...
15.09%
8 15.09%
Saturday
18.87%
10 18.87%
Sunday
15.09%
8 15.09%
Next Monday (28th)
13.21%
7 13.21%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Fluffy Aloglaniacs [Event #5 19/10]
I'm in >Big Grin
Well man, this sounds really fun, i'm ready to try it
Sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian.
Got it maroon...Fluffy_Noob it is Tongue
Seeing nobody has objected so far, the date of the first event has been set! Sunday the 22nd, at 7:30 BST (GMT in the summer, basicly). the first event will commence. Please start filling in the teamspeak at about 7, in the ON channel. I will try to make a house for the events either today or tomorrow.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Hey maroon, could you add me on the players list or is it full?
Sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian.
Added! Smile
There won't be a limit to the amount of players, seeing we'll have multiple events for this.

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
For me 6:30 or 6:00 BST would be better becose I have to get up early on monday sooooo...
With the time we have at the moment, I will be ther but only the beginning :/
ON_WRX3 >> Headshot Loki Big Grin
ON_ARX3
ON_WRXbow
ON_WRXpike
The Fluffy Aloglaniacs house is now opened!
Send the character ID of your new character to me, either over steam, PM, or just down here, and I'll send you an invite.
Be sure to send it before the event tonight, or I'll nag you during the event itself. Tongue
Also, forgot to say, we'll be using the ON channel in the official NI teamspeak server, try to be there around 19 GMT please.
Edit: Also make sure you make your character as Fluffy_Name, cause it would be a shame to waste 5k on a namechange when you dont have that money. Tongue
As for banners, atm we are using a black dancer on a white background, which you can find on the first page.

The one Private Dancer was using for his house?
Probably, but I've never seen it in game, or anyone from that house. Hope they don't mind! ;D