Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Can't delete account.
Hi, my Char name was HoB_Gannicus before this Backroll. Now it is Ganie again.

So I want my old name back "HoB_Gannicus" but that Char is still alive, So I can't change my name becouse the name is taken.
I know that no one has taken it sens I can log into it.

So I want to delete HoB_Gannicus so I can rechange the name of my Ganie char to HoB_Gannicus. But some how I can't find any delete button, only name change and so on. I don't want to pay 5000 gold for my HoB_Gannicus guy and 5000 more gold for my Ganie.

Is there a way to delete or am i f***ed?.
or do I need to ask the guy at the top to do it manualy?

plz help soon
// Gannicus, God of the Arena!

Property of: House of batiatus
Deleted HoB_Gannicus and renamed Gannicus to HoB_Gannicus for you.
Yeah, just one more problem.... my name was Ganie not Gannicus. I changed from Ganie to HoB_Gannicus pre backroll so.. yeah would be nice if you helped me again Smile

That was a pretty bad mistake of my since someone else had the character Gannicus.  :-\

But it's all fixed now, he has been changed back. And Ganie has been changed to HoB_Gannicus.
Thanks, for your good and fast help Smile

Sorry but I'm also having a problem related to this. My character's name is Ben, but I created him ages ago and so he was specced to a knight (and thanks for the whole skill points back on that btw) but now I'm wanting to start a new character just for the fun, but I can't seem to 'delete' this account and create a new one with the same name. Wondering if there's anything you can do, or do I just need to use a different name?