Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
I demand a custom banner!

That or one compliment from ClickEverywhere. :'(
(01-02-2012, 09:13 PM)freiwulf link Wrote: [quote author=Bilbo link=topic=351.msg10539#msg10539 date=1328130463]
Ingame Name: Bilbo
Steam: Hippieboy1995
Level: 34
Class: Sniper/Heavy inf
Crafting: Blacksmith 6
Preferred Loadout: Longbow, onehand weapon(like hitting faster), largest armor value to negate ranged damage.
Would like to join an active house that will support each other and bring some teamwork to the game.

i give my personnal recommendation to this player for showing great team work capabilty and (an exalent shot im jealous)
[/quote]

I second that Tongue Invitation will be sent shortly
(01-02-2012, 09:37 PM)Random_Task link Wrote: I demand a custom banner!

That or one compliment from ClickEverywhere. :'(

Still debating on a few models. The High Council will pick one shortly Tongue
Invites sent to Friewulf_Shielder and Bilbo.

As for the custom banner or compliment, Random_Task, you have very beautiful... ears... But in all seriousness, we may be choosing a custom banner soon. FinKone is the one who we have burdened with the task of making banners so if you want a sneak peek, PM him.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Ingame Name: Hospitaller_Tranquil
Steam: selecud
Level: 26
Class: Heavy long bowmen
Crafting Profession and Level: Alchemist, level 5
Preferred Loadout: (not sure which bow is my favorite Warbow most likely), I want to get to sniper class then i am not sure. Wear lighter armor so i can have the ability to run away and skrimish and currently No melee weapon( would like to get my hands on a heavy sabre) or helmet, longbow and khergit arrows.

LordJeewa knows me and invited me already.

I'd like to thank Hospitaller_Dan for giving me starting moniez, and le fox for giving me a head start as well. Sphinx i loved that Katana (Rage no more they re'added my booties) Big Grin
(02-02-2012, 06:20 AM)Hosp_Tranquil link Wrote: Ingame Name: Hospitaller_Tranquil
Preferred Loadout: (not sure which bow is my favorite Warbow most likely), I want to get to sniper class then i am not sure. Wear lighter armor so i can have the ability to run away and skrimish and currently No melee weapon( would like to get my hands on a heavy sabre) or helmet, longbow and khergit arrows.

I'd like to thank Hospitaller_Dan for giving me starting moniez, and le fox for giving me a head start as well. Sphinx i loved that Katana (Rage no more they re'added my booties) Big Grin

Denied , we already have one Hospitaller and that's far enough ...

Just kidding , We'll be sending you an invite soon. Please hang out on our teamspeak Tranquil Wink
(02-02-2012, 06:35 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [quote author=Hosp_Tranquil link=topic=351.msg10597#msg10597 date=1328163639]
Ingame Name: Hospitaller_Tranquil

Denied , we already have one Hospitaller and that's far enough ...

Just kidding , We'll be sending you an invite soon. Please hang out on our teamspeak Tranquil Wink
[/quote]

already was invited by Lord (Jew)

don't be angry just cause we know how to shoot stuff ;(  i might even do an annoying horsie archer build MY horsie will be called thunderkitty you have no choice
Ingame Name: BluWolf
Steam: evanc1991, if that doesn't work head on over to http://steamcommunity.com/id/BluWolf06
Level: 18
Class: Longbowman, Working on getting sniper then some infantry.
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith 3
Preferred Loadout: Khergit Bow, 2 Barbed Arrows. So i can kill all the nords!! Ill pick up a melee to defend myself in close combat.

I've played with a lot of you guys and really enjoyed it, so i would love to be part of this house because your all awesome ;D
(02-02-2012, 12:59 PM)BluWolf link Wrote: Ingame Name: BluWolf
Steam: evanc1991, if that doesn't work head on over to http://steamcommunity.com/id/BluWolf06
Level: 18
Class: Longbowman, Working on getting sniper then some infantry.
Preferred Loadout: Khergit Bow, 2 Barbed Arrows. So i can kill all the nords!! Ill pick up a melee to defend myself in close combat.

I've played with a lot of you guys and really enjoyed it, so i would love to be part of this house because your all awesome ;D

another wolf to join our ranks hey click were going to have a pack around here soon  Big Grin

p.s seen you play alot and played with you a few times

EDIT: check out the orders soon to be banner (i like)  Big Grin
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...l#msg10670
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Ingame Name: Sparhawk
Steam: I don't have steam but I do have Teamspeak3
Class: Archer/infentry
Preferred Loadout: Nomad Bow, 1 Sharp Barbed Arrow and a Scimitar.

Just looking around and this looks like a cool house with active members. Also wanted to get in on the trading and crafting stuff.
Start the game already!