Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadian main town
Our own Persistant World.

Its our Main Town here we can find and do:

- Doing our Profession, produce stuff and so on
- PVP Arena (like Duel server)
- Trainings Arena with bots (like Duel server)
- Maybe Clan Buildings
- a Tavern (for some roleplay)
- a marktplace
- a auction hall
- a speaker's desk where our King or Admins can speak to us
- maybe some other stuff

So what do you think?
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Really good idea but its hard to code.
There are 2 mods using this idea Fantasy Persistent World and  Persistent World. Maybe we can steal some code  :o
Once more into the fray
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Well its need to be like100 ppl server,i think its not easy to do,and all actions are already implemented on the website,who is easier to reach and faster. Idea is nice but not for this game.
Quote: all actions are already implemented on the website
really? show me the pvp arena, show me the training ground, show me the roleplay area, show me the speakers desk...

But the big server needed could really a problem.  :-\
I would donate for all this with euros and my soul  :o
Once more into the fray
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
I'd make a donation also - there are several mods which run 100+ players, would have to be a nice rig.  But its not likely all 100 players would be allowed to enter the arena/pvp area as to keep the lag down - perhaps a limit.  This would add the element of role playing to the game and let players build their own keeps and just make a large town for all to enjoy.  Adding elements for maybe crafting, maybe even hunting with the ability to collect small resources, and the ability to forage (at a slower rate since I know someone will find a way to abuse this - of perhaps a script that makes the foraging plant disappear and replace in another location to make the player move about.)

This might be a step in the right direction - giving players the chance to be social, role playing should be enforced on this server in my opinion, or else you've just got yourself a visual team speak client. :|
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
(03-02-2012, 06:09 PM)OneEyE link Wrote:
Quote: all actions are already implemented on the website
really? show me the pvp arena, show me the training ground, show me the roleplay area, show me the speakers desk...

But the big server needed could really a problem.  :-\
I would donate for all this with euros and my soul  :o

Well that features you mentioned are not really necessary,it just for amusement. That features dosent contribute to economy of the mod or its usability,they are for fun. This means that experienced developer would leave them for later,and implement some critical changes first. But thats dont mean they will be implemented,basically there is a lot of things that can be done but will be left as possible features,just because they are not critical as i said before.