Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Archer - no being able to jump shoot on certain servers.
I've notices while im playing nord invasion on different servers on some servers I can jump up in the air and shoot my bow at the same time but on others when I jump the bow animation gets canceled and I cannot jump shoot.

I was wondering if this was happening to anyone else on servers and such but being able to jump shoot is really helpful if your being chased and without it I am rendered useless if im being chased. so yeah thanks.
i've seen it in some server

but I thought it was ping related...
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
That's what I thought at first but I've come to the conclusion that servers hosted by players and not the official mod developers may have something to do with it.
Disabling jump shooting required specific WSE code on the servers, doubt anyone have done that on private servers, but might have I guess. In which case it would be against our rules.
This was a problem encountered on my server, I fixed it by a re-install of the WSE. Using the ones from cRPG seemed to disable jump-shooting  Tongue
(12-02-2012, 10:54 AM)BigBird link Wrote: This was a problem encountered on my server, I fixed it by a re-install of the WSE. Using the ones from cRPG seemed to disable jump-shooting  Tongue

thanks, that explain a lot!

evil c-rpg nerfin ranged Big Grin

hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!