Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Very dissappointed
Pamcake you are not leaving. You just bought my war cleaver in the auction hall :-)
Hehe, maybe he wants to clear the market before he left?  :o. Anyhow hope to see you all in the game sometime the servers get lonely at times.
well i can sort of agree with you pancake this mod has a good people but with most free balance shattered and getting forced more and more to doing one thing and the nords have almost free game on piling on us and the lesser points for tactics and team play. the fun us this mod rather wearied off..  i would make a tip to the developers and map makers. if some waves look easy don't forget a harder wave will come after and after.  second that a choke point (like in that  castle room) where not always successful and seems to break most of them time after higher and higher rounds. and also a major problem in this mod is the amount of enemies you face. like for example if this was 1:3 its would be good for 1-6 players but for 15:45 or even 15:60 its rather gets players overrun by nords itself palatially the last wave for respawn. anyway it was a great mod but nerfing and forcing us to harder and harder to do waves takes fun out this mod..

if only we where more freely to do what we want the mod would get fun again
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
I agree with some of this talk - mainly about the maps being remapped, but in that sense of the argument this was to prevent poor AI programing and to not let people take advantage of it.  If map builders would focus more on making choke points at which bots don't get stuck I think this would help the problem (straight paths instead of winding ones for example to the choke point) but there are also some things I don't agree with in regards to what you guys are saying.  The reason I enjoy the game with my house is because of stellar communications - if we are cough up in a bad position the infantry will still establish and shield wall, and we will still have two handers attacking and the archers will stand by - if the enemy starts to flank us our 2 handers will often go to a shield and block also.  I'm not talking about camping one spot - we will perform this at any given location if needed.  The reason this can't work on a text based server - is because people lack communication and even if you shield wall chances are only 1 or 2 people might come to your aid.  If we could finds some way to promote voice communication better within the game I think this would improve.  I think the Devs development wise are entirely on track, and doing a GREAT job - they work hard.  But the only thing I see that is weak, and that needs help is new, better, and more interesting maps.  These maps - despite what creative imagination made them - are pretty much open areas with little place to hide or perform a choke point on.

I understand that choke points are grinding spots - and that some players band together to get really deep and hunt/grind stupid bots - but half the fun is finding these spots, working as a team in them, and seeing you get a lot further... the only sad part is that now players and small groups seem to have to "hide" their spots in fear of them becoming edited to remove any advantage that players do to take the bots by the throat and control the battle...  :'(

Didn't proof read, don't just me. 
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!