Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS King's Willy
Quote:_InfectedShrooms link=topic=13272.msg108905#msg108905 date=1369154670]
[quote author=boss11 link=topic=13272.msg108772#msg108772 date=1369117133]
Royal shield , dragon axe or heavy plated and pigface Wink

Nice offer, sorry was confused at first, thought you meant the first two or the last two not all four together. Thanks for the offer, updated thread.
[/quote]

(21-05-2013, 06:18 AM)boss11 link Wrote:Royal shield , dragon axe OR heavy plated and pigface Wink

pretty sure he wants to offer you royal shield, pigface and you can pick either heavy plated or dragon axe (not all 4)
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
(21-05-2013, 04:46 PM)Pikeman link Wrote:pretty sure he wants to offer you royal shield, pigface and you can pick either heavy plated or dragon axe (not all 4)

You are right, updated thread sorry. lol
Updated thread with newest offer, one that I personally enjoy because of the mats and gold.
The person who held the last offer of ~5.8mil withdrew their offer. The King's Will is now up for offers again.
Updated thread. I apologize to everyone for the delayed response. I have a lot going on my and tv is broken so I won't be on much over the next couple weeks. I will decide which offer I like best next Wednesday, to give everyone a chance at the king's will, thank you.
I can offer : royal , trans , cutter if it not enough i can add some mats Wink
Takeo: you never stalk my profile?
boss11: nah Big Grin should i haha^^
Takeo: yeah you punk
boss11: you near my window and look at me or
Takeo: not just looking
My offer : royal , trans and cutter Wink if it is not enough i can add some Mats or gear Big Grin
Takeo: you never stalk my profile?
boss11: nah Big Grin should i haha^^
Takeo: yeah you punk
boss11: you near my window and look at me or
Takeo: not just looking
Thank you everyone I have sold my King's Will.