Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

West Knights (NA) (Level 32+)
West Knights

We are a fragment of a competitive native clan. Most members are West Coast, hence the name. wK primarily plays Warband but dabbles in other games. We currently have 16 active members. We mainly focus on having a good time playing the mod, for that is the point of a game, entertainment. If you want to be a part of our community or join wK make an application and tell us about yourself. We have strict recruitment policies but never turn anyone away without seeing skill level and their personality first.

Always follow the rules posted on the house thread.

Rules/Guidelines:

The following are specific for the clan:

1. We use Teamspeak. If you can't use, do not apply.
2. Use the wK banner and the wK tag (wK_Name).
3. Attend Teamspeak regularly (Don't take that as in every minute of the day).
4. Be kind and help others that are new to the mod or just have general questions about the mod.
5. Be mature, joking every once in a while is fine, there is a point where we stop and get serious. (Note there is a difference between joking and trolling, know the difference when apply)
6. Do NOT troll or glitch in any circumstance, I would know, you won't like what happens.

Attendance:

We understand that real life things happen and you cant be on 24/7. So here are the basic of attendance in wK.
1. Let someone know when you will be gone 30 days or longer
2. After 30 days of inactivity the player will be considered to be inactive
3. Pub gatherings are a bit important since that is the only way to get together and socialize, so please notify us as soon as you can if you are not able to attend
4. Have commitment to play with us. We're not expecting for you to be in TS and play with us every single minute of the day, but be around a bit, y'know.     

Form of Communication:
We use the Nord Invasion Teamspeak (88.198.5.120:9990), mainly hang out and pub in normal or hard servers. (A microphone is strongly recommended if you want to communicate with us)

The Steam Group: NI-West Knights
Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NI-WestKnights

Application Form:  (You will not add wK tag. This is a 3-5 day trial period, where people can see your personality and skill. There are some rare exceptions.)
In Game Name:
Character ID:
Level:
Class:
Crafting Profession and level:
Time Playing Warband:
Why you want to join wK, and what can you provide us?:
Banner

[Image: achillesprofiletroy.jpg]

Oh you've killed Prince 7 times? Cool. Come back to me when you can manual block.
Best of luck Achilles! Big Grin
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
Good luck from RK and me
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Good luck from DK Wink
Thanks everyone!
[Image: achillesprofiletroy.jpg]

Oh you've killed Prince 7 times? Cool. Come back to me when you can manual block.
Best of luck from SB
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
Good Luck from Clan Cameron!
CC_Denied_Warden - Lvl 52 Warden
CC_Denied_Pike - Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid
CC_Denied_Knight - Lvl 45 Commando
Kills:
Prince : 4
King Ragnar: 0
Odin : 1 [Before 0.5 ;D]
Thor : 0
Loots : White Dragon Helmet
Best of luck my snake eating friend!
Have fun =P
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Pruzah Gluus Teyx Dovah Kenne  (Good Luck From The Dragon Knights)

[Image: S.svg][Image: A.svg][Image: L.svg][Image: A.svg][Image: D.svg][Image: I.svg][Image: N.svg]

It's written ( Saladin ) in our language
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet