Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Quick question about throwing weapons
Hey guys, a Skirmisher here, Can someone post the differences between all throwing weapons?
Differences like - which one penetrates better, which one does more damage to lightly armored targets etc.. No need for stat differencess because they are easy to find.
Also, I feel like this should be listen in the market, since it is very useful to newbies
Thank you
For a Skirmisher, I would highly recommend the Javelins. They are more accurate than the throwing axes, have a more predictable movement, and do piercing damage (which ignores a part of the armor of your target).
Throwing axes are mainly for fun, but are not nearly as good as javelins, and later throwing spears and jarids.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Yeah, Im using axes mainly for fun till I get to tier 3 (throwing spears).
Still waiting an answer to my original question..
Then what do you want answered? The difference between each and every throwable weapon?

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
precisely
Quick question, elaborate answer Tongue
Striker strikes again.

In what way? Do you want to know which is stronger, which is more useful, a complete list of all throwing weapons and each and every aspect of them?
Take a look at my guide to the equipment, as it's about as detailed as it gets.

(18-01-2013, 10:25 PM)Huscarlton Banks link Wrote:As a general rule, throwing spears are better unless you are fighting enemies that you can kill in the same number of hits with a throwing axe.

This usually means fodder enemies that die in one hit regardless of hit location.

Accuracy:
Axes < Spears

Ammo count:
Axes > Spears

Damage:
Axes < Spears

Flight speed (And thus, range):
Axes < Spears

Hitbox size(hitting by throwing in general direction):
Axes > Spears

Precision (aiming for headshots):
Axes < Spears

Throwing speed:
[color=green]Axes
> Spears

Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)