Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI pet hates?
I thought I make this topic because I haven't seen anyone else post it.

Just reply with your nord invasion pet hates. What ever it is, if it is the red shirt picking up the royals, sks and things like that and sitting afk? Or just simply stupid barricade placements.

Mine would be commandos picking up bows/crossbows, snipers picking up polearms/shields... Any class picking up something that they do not have the proficiency to use.

[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Hate is such a strong word. I dislike when people kill Odin when I was clearly soloing him for my quest.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
People blaming 'noobs' for the fact they died.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Redshirts finding a legendary. Even if it is just a wormbane
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
People who, for whatever reason, not read the chat under any circumstances, leading to them persistantly killing last, leading bots around cades, etc.

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(19-05-2013, 11:38 AM)Murrow link Wrote:Hate is such a strong word. I dislike when people kill Odin when I was clearly soloing him for my quest.
Oh hush, you were hardly even hitting him Tongue

I very much dislike it when people demand an item, then threaten to kick and ban you because they know "Hypernova."  Yeah, that was a giveaway, there.
(19-05-2013, 02:21 PM)Winter link Wrote:I very much dislike it when people demand an item, then threaten to kick and ban you because they know "Hypernova."  Yeah, that was a giveaway, there.

What? xD
Can't say that ever happened to me. Tongue

The entire feature request section of the forum...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(19-05-2013, 02:37 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:The entire feature request section of the forum...

Can honestly say this made me chuckle XD