Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Missing xp/gold/loot
Killing a bot with last throwing weapon does not give any xp, gold or loot.

Closed as resolved by Naozumi
He is right, can confirm it for jarids Wink
Hmmm how odd. If you can check with other throwing weapons and see if it is for all, I'll have a look in to this this week.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I clarified the source of it:

- Throwing the last throwing weapon of whatsoever kind makes the player change to the weapon fists.
- Fists do not yield anything, supposedly because they have not been added to the weapons that give loot. (Like the Great Long Axe's secondary mode before it got fixed.)

Proof:
Throwing the last spear and changing to any other weapon before its impact gives xp/gold/loot.
(It seems like the weapon that is wielded at the exact time of the kill counts, when changing to a melee weapon after throwing the last spear you even get melee xp for the kill.)

Possible solution:
Make fists a legit weapon.
please fix Gutsman just killed Ragnar with last thrown and nobody got anything Sad Made it a wasted effort
Its a getting annoying for me to since Im a Pikeman mostly. I can confirm it happens on CTS's to.
It's fixed for the next patch
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus