Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Destroyers of Nords {NA-EU} - Recruiting ALL levels
(20-06-2014, 07:01 AM)Ross link Wrote: Why you want to join DoN - looking for a active NA regiment with events
lol regiment
Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Sqaud Sqaud
Hey Guys just wanted to clear something up I am the Cryptic in Clan Cameron. I have gotten a number of pm's about members joining your house. I have suggested to each to post here on your forum post. Also on a few occasions I have said to message another captain or house leader. I don't care that DoN_Cryptic and I share the same name but can I ask you to provide a link to his profile for pm's as I have gotten at gotten about 9 pm's in the past week. I am making this post now because I have been afg. Sorry this is kinda late and so on. Best of luck with the house.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051003432/ -Use this link to add me on Steam Thanks.
gl
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Player ID: 2489429
Main Char lvl and class: 5 / recruit crossbowman
Why you want to join DoN: need a nice house to join. you seem legit
Your Steam ID: baconboy