Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Banana's Dumping Grounds
Oh I see you finished the Phoenix Shield while I was away - lovely!

What will the recipe be once it's ingame? 10 Phoenix Feathers? Tongue

Keep up the good work, nana!
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
(10-03-2014, 11:43 AM)human_being link Wrote: Oh I see you finished the Phoenix Shield while I was away - lovely!

What will the recipe be once it's ingame? 10 Phoenix Feathers? Tongue

Keep up the good work, nana!
10 Phoenix Feathers, 50 eagle feathers and 250 raven feathers.. and thanks for my 100th reply Big Grin (even if half of them were probably me)

I've been busy leaching wave 16 joins, punching Wambo, stealing your lootz, generally insulting the player-base, handing out unscrupulous loan shark deals and deleting everything not bolted down in the game files. However, i have somehow managed to find the time in my busy schedule to make some more changes.

-Removed the glove things i had, they were just clashing with the rest of it and were a bit to fancy. I don't think rangers went around with giant metal vambraces.

-Recolored body/hood to a brown leather/cloth, half because its less noticeable, the other because the warband game for some reason does not like green to be dark, as all the shadows turn heavily pixel-ated.

-Shin protectors changed to look more plated and metalic rather than elf-y and fantasy, just a quick texture job so i can see its out of line in some places, may or may not replace chain-mail on boots with leather shoes instead. For extra sneak.

So now its the Ranger Armour Set-BYOG Bring Your Own Gauntlets.....)
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
The part with the green textures getting pixelated, does that pixelation happen in the texture or only in game? Cause I know some dds-plugins mess up the texture, making it pixelated, when converting the image to dds. An easy way to find out is to just save the texture as .png first, then as a .dds and see if the .dds-version gets messed up very noticeable.

If that's the case, I suggest you try using this tool:
http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/DD...rter;29412

Here's the option screen that should be correct when making textures for warband, unless you are working with transparency etc.
Edit: And nice armor, I like it a lot! Reminds me of some of the armors from Lotr: War in the North Smile
The armour looks awesome ! I'm sure it looks great with the hood !
Assassin for the win. Big Grin
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

ohmygoshnananotimeforspacesthisarmorisAWESOME!

(28-04-2014, 07:33 PM)Gismo link Wrote: i crei evertim

'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
i crei evertim
Yeah, I used the GIMP-plugin earlier too, but found it had some compression flaws, so for future work I still recommend using the converter I linked to :p
(28-04-2014, 06:56 PM)Brego link Wrote: Edit: And nice armor, I like it a lot! Reminds me of some of the armors from Lotr: War in the North Smile

Sir, take 10 points, that's EXACTLLY where I got the inspiration for this armour from.

I use a gimp plugin to convert my images to dds and I haven't had any pixelation issues in the past, it just seems to be a problem with having shadows on a lighter shaded item, as all of my past work has been dark, metal weapons.

Besides i've changed it now and ill be buggered if i have to go back and change it again Tongue

-added some pics of it all together.

-Boots changed from chainmail to leather.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
Cant really pin it down exactly, but something about the proportions seems off to me. I guess its mostly the shin guards, but the helmet looks a tad too big as well. Apart from that, really nice work there.  Smile

edit @ Maroon: Rigging armor is not too difficult, at least not in Blender..
(13-05-2014, 11:33 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: Cant really pin it down exactly, but something about the proportions seems off to me. I guess its mostly the shin guards, but the helmet looks a tad too big as well. Apart from that, really nice work there.  Smile

I see what you mean, I think it's mainly the boots being a bit on the big side.
Anyways, good job on making the armor, I can't say I have experience with rigging and all that, but if it's as much harder as the other stuff that comes to modelling as I've heard, you've done a terrific job. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."