Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Banana's Dumping Grounds
Whelp, I guess the armour is pretty much finished now, got it working in-game without anything being ridiculously shiny or any parts of the body deforming to a great degree. Happy with what i managed to do, with that being the first real armour piece I've done, i had to learn how to rig and everything from scratch. Lots of trial and error haha. Why i chose to create a ranger set when it's my least favourite class, I'll never know.

[spoiler][Image: mGf0L4c.jpg]
[Image: HXN1GPO.jpg]
[Image: AQVYo6p.jpg]
Ranger armour set, with bear gauntlets.

some last minute hood colour change, to match body better, and shin guards made a made smaller, but I'm keeping my large hood!
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
Started on another crossbow, making this one a big ol' fuck-off crossbow.

Handle lever to pull the thickened cord up, due to difficulty of doing it by hand. imagine of those those door key chain things on the side of the crossbow, allowing the handle to go from tip to mid.

[Image: J3E2Qho.png]

Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Rammy "Pls"
(22-05-2014, 09:47 PM)Thatsmybanana link Wrote: Started on another crossbow, making this one a big ol' fuck-off crossbow.

Handle lever to pull the thickened cord up, due to difficulty of doing it by hand. imagine of those those door key chain things on the side of the crossbow, allowing the handle to go from tip to mid.

[Image: J3E2Qho.png]

Like the one in Skyrim?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(22-05-2014, 10:28 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Like the one in Skyrim?

Still haven't played dawnguard yet :T, but no. Whilst that one works on a lever base, and thus would be in-compatable with the current xbow reload animation, this one would simply slide the handle having it stay in the same position.

[Image: traditional-door-chains-4652-p.jpg]

imagine the right chain holder thing running across the side of the xbow, it will be there once textured but for now kind of hard to tell.
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Rammy "Pls"
Stuck with a sudden idea. How's this for a replacement for the crossbowmans marketplace "plated boots" ? I was browsing and noticed this unused half of a texture hidden away and thought, they would be a nice alternative to what we currently have.

Obviously, they're not as protective as iron boots since half of it is chain-mail, but at same time looks like an upgrade from splinted leather/chainmail boots instead of these silly leather boots downgrade we get at tier 4.

all credit to Narf, for the model and texture, i just cut and moved some stuff around. Got rid of the pointy bit too at the toes.
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Rammy "Pls"
Nana, what are you doing with those peasants in that attic ?
(31-05-2014, 10:04 AM)Hande link Wrote: Nana, what are you doing with those peasants in that attic ?

hande.....sometimes a man gets real lonely.
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Rammy "Pls"
(31-05-2014, 01:36 AM)Thatsmybanana link Wrote: Stuck with a sudden idea. How's this for a replacement for the crossbowmans marketplace "plated boots" ? I was browsing and noticed this unused half of a texture hidden away and thought, they would be a nice alternative to what we currently have.

Obviously, they're not as protective as iron boots since half of it is chain-mail, but at same time looks like an upgrade from splinted leather/chainmail boots instead of these silly leather boots downgrade we get at tier 4.

all credit to Narf, for the model and texture, i just cut and moved some stuff around. Got rid of the pointy bit too at the toes.
Looks much better and fits the armor of Crossbowmen more instead of the current marketplace boots we have.

Poor peasants they didn't deserve that...
Eagle Shield is really hot.
Just a small update of progress on the crossbow.

We got the pull lever system of reloading for ease of reload, especially with the bolt clip now in place. (designed to make sure the bolt string doesn't come up to quick and jump over the bolt.)

Featuring 2 thinner strips of metal to ensure maximum bend-age (don't care if its not a word, it is now)

And a more shoulder friendly stock to ensure maximum conform is achieved.

Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Rammy "Pls"