Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Some cool castle map (Accepted)
I don't have a story or name yet, because first I want to know if my map has any chances to get accepted.

most important picture showing the routes between spawns and area accessible for players:
  http://www.fizyka.umk.pl/~236435/NI/NIMap/paths.JPG

screenshots:
  http://www.fizyka.umk.pl/~236435/NI/NIMap/

screebshots in *.rar:
  http://www.fizyka.umk.pl/~236435/NI/NIMap/screens1.rar

The map consists of three levels:
  • Front walls: three entrances for bots, far from spawn so lots of space to fall back to, but long way to heal boxes, entrances far from each other.
  • Inner walls: two entrances closer to each other and a little tighter.
  • Wooden palisade: Next to Swadian spawn, close to heal boxes, two entrances, ground good for dep-shields, last defensive position.

The map isn't finished. If devs approve the idea, I will polish the looks and add technical stuff like AI meshes and collision planes.
I removed access  to all building props that would most likely feed glitchers (eg. gatehouses).
The map has only one accessible stairs visible on screenshot no. 17. I doubt it will cause much trouble, but I'd like a confirmation from devs on that  (the stairs give access to a single wall segment so archers can fulfill themselves more).
Wow that map looks very interesting
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
no ammo on the wall ? You hate archers ? (just kidding)

Looks cool
Must agree., looks very nice...  Big Grin
Yea i finished it. I'm sending the files today.

Edit:
After some fixing the map got accepted. I am happy because it is my first Mount and Blade map. Don't know what the name will be thou O:
I hope You will like it!

(the screens are out of date but not that much has changed)
So, I played this map on 0.3.6 on a PK server yesterday.  There is a bug on the left upper level near the front wall/middle tower. You fall through the floor everytime and end up on the bottom. You can get out, but end up on the lower level right near the bot path.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

(07-03-2012, 12:15 AM)TeutonJon78 link Wrote: So, I played this map on 0.3.6 on a PK server yesterday.  There is a bug on the left upper level near the front wall/middle tower. You fall through the floor everytime and end up on the bottom. You can get out, but end up on the lower level right near the bot path.

(05-03-2012, 06:56 PM)Hande link Wrote: Swadian Castle is disabled from maprotation due to deployshield breaks on walls.
In next patch it will be back in rotation.

We don't get to test the maps in the actual mod. On Native everything worked fine, so yeah, shit like that will happen.
AI's also seem to fall/reset on the one seige tower and also one of the drawbridges....

Seige tower they cant get up.

Drawbridge they fall true, get reset at start of drawbridge, and keep doing that...
(07-03-2012, 07:19 AM)Raiden_dk link Wrote: AI's also seem to fall/reset on the one seige tower and also one of the drawbridges....

Seige tower they cant get up.

Drawbridge they fall true, get reset at start of drawbridge, and keep doing that...

Boy. The bugz were fixed 10min after they were discovered (which is long time ago) and now the map awaits for the next NI patch. That's why You don't really need to repeat stuff again and again.
I like the map -- lots of need to watch your back.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes