Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Will there be Nord Invasion when Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord comes out?
It's not logical to talk about Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord while there isn't still even an official release date in the first place. I do not know what the modding system implies to as Hyper mentioned and therefore I won't comment on how NI team will respond to such situation. Because it's pretty much none of my business.

Asking about what will happen to NI when Bannerlord is released is like saying where will I be a year later. Who knows? But I would say that enjoy this mod now and the rest will be dealt with when the time comes. Hence, that's what I do.

Would be nice, if they manage to release Bannerlord before we all die of old age.

The models already have been made, I suppose it's easy to just bring them over the Bannerlord (please don't be offended if I'm wrong, I am a complete noob on modding), and since as you said modding would be made easier it might not take that much time to port it over. Structure and all is already set so no need to worry about that, only the coding Smile
Striker strikes again.

(23-05-2013, 04:24 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote:Would be nice, if they manage to release Bannerlord 0.5.0 before we all die of old age.
Fixed. Tongue
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(22-05-2013, 07:35 AM)Punishment link Wrote:But in return they will gain alot of new players from bannerlord though  :-X
May I just remind you that Taleworlds track record for new games and there populations isn't exactly that smooth. The Release of War of the Roses and such proves to me that I shouldn't have the idea in my head MB2 is gonna be a replacement for my 2k+ hours on this game. Even if there was a release date I have a feeling Hyper and the dev team won't just jump in head first without seeing how the game turns out. Not to say I don't look forward to it or it won't be great. But I just think a wait and see stance is currently being used.
Has anyone tried asking the Nords to just be friends yet?
Hypernoma is my hero. He will make NI for Bannerlord. Done.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
I have to say I would hate for NordInvasion to fade as Bannerlord comes out, that is if Bannerlord is even more hard to make mods for. Compared to Mount And Blade, Mount and Blade Warband was not easy to make a unique mod. I just hope that NordInvasion will still stand when Bannerlord comes.