Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Gold Scarcity
I noticed when i decided i wanted to respec that gold is very scarce and hard to get. I need 16k to respec and i only hav 4k. I've aquired this money through mostly crafting and quests. The asist xp to gold trade ratio (0.2) is quite low and pointless to spend. I suggest that the asist xp to gold trade be changed to around 0.5 and the repec cost to be decreased 50%. It has been hard for me to earn gold. I find it difficult to buy new things, name change, respec, etc. Please consider.
Can I ask what class you play as and what lvl you are?

I agree that when you are lower lvl its quite hard to get money, especially if you are normal infantry, because you get money from killing enemy and you cant kill much because you are weak and you will die.

However, when you become higher level and you start killing more you get a lot of money. Also, don't forget you can craft items and sell them on to make a profit.

I don't think the gold ratio will be changed as this would mean everyone would be grinding for money and this would affect the economy of the game.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Just adds that extra bit of a challenge and removes the part of it being a grind-fest. Making such changes isn't easy due to balance issues. If we changed certain things you are requesting we would then have to balance it out all throughout the mod. I believe NordInvasion is fine as it is... a challenge. Trust me, once you achieve a higher level, it gets alot easier.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Really doesn't Wink

Items you need will cost a lot more and so does respec. I agree that the respec cost could be a little less, but with the formula and balance issues I can imagine that it would be a downright nasty job.
I played an archer (lvl 20) and i recently had to sell literally all my equipment in order to respec to infantry for 20,000 gold.
It seems like 20,000 is alot of money considering i only make around 1-3 gold per kill plus the additional quest rewards. I still think the respec cost should be reduced.
Metal sells for 200-400 gold each , so does Wood. Cloth is cheap but still sells a lot.

Coal which can be obtained by killing Chuffs or Cavs sell for 2k. If you're lucky enough and can get rarer drop, you can sell for even more gold. The last thing you want is to rely on quest and kills to get gold. And don't even consider converting assist XP in Gold !

When you get to hard mode and kill , you get a lot of gold too. I get about 25k gold per hour as sniper, so I don't expect you'll do as much unless you're sniper too, but you can make descent gold and also drops in Hard mode worth much more on the market.

I think you're just being impatient :X People these days want everything, and they want it now. You gotta start earning your bread if you want to feed yourself.