Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTT - In-game services for borrowing a weapon, 'contracting'
Lend me an item!
Wait, hear me out. If you lend me an item, you're free to help yourself to -any- of the drops I get, as long as they're not already taken. I'll be keeping the gold unless that's the only thing I can bargain with, but otherwise, anything I get is yours, you just need name it. When the contract is ended, or when you ask for the loot, all of the items will be given to you.

My conditions? That I can end the contract at any time, return the weapon and any loot that is yours, and that if I find the item you've lent me, or better, that I get to keep it and end the contract there.
Post in this thread or PM me, preferably stating what you could lend me, what drops you are looking for (If any) and how you would like the trade to be done. I'm in a house, so if you aren't, I can bug the leader to send you an invite to trade, but if you're in a house and think your house would send the invite quicker, that would be preferable.

Post or PM again when you want the contract to be ended. You'll be given the items back, and what is yours as per the 'contract' ASAP. I'd be thankful if you'd also post a snippet of feedback if everything goes smooth, and if I kept my word and all that.

I'll try to keep this post updated with current equipment, leases and what people have asked for. Feel free to PM them if you want to bargain with them (Such as splitting a certain drop 50/50) so you can lend me an item of your own.

[spoiler=SCK_Dicey, tier 3 skirmisher, 2452603]Tier 3, Heavy Skirmisher. No current leases.
Long bardiche, throwing spears x2, deployable shield.
Spiked cap, lamellar vest over mail, leather gloves, splinted greaves.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=SCK_Harlaus, tier 2 infantry, 2452650]Tier 2, Heavy Infantry. Not taking leases until tier 3.
Equipment left unsaid until tier 3 since I predict it won't take too long[/spoiler]
[spoiler=SCK_Sirlian, tier 2 archer, 2452667]Tier 2, Longbowman. Not taking leases until tier 3.
Equipment left unsaid until tier 3 since I predict it won't take too long[/spoiler]
[spoiler=SCK_Teglan, tier 2 crossbowman, 2461616]Tier 2, Heavy Crossbowman. Not taking leases until tier 3.

Currently mainly playing: SCK_Dicey to get to tier 4.
The above post is Dicey.
Can't think of anything I could borrow you. All I have is usable by tier 4, except Worm Bane but I use that on my archer every day.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(23-05-2013, 10:39 PM)Nka19 link Wrote:Can't think of anything I could borrow you. All I have is usable by tier 4, except Worm Bane but I use that on my archer every day.

But does that mean you'd see this as an acceptable trade, so to speak? Kinda like leaving feedback on the idea and/or concept.
I play a little each day, so eventually I'll have tier 4 characters so.. No problem there except time.
The above post is Dicey.
(23-05-2013, 10:51 PM)asaguda link Wrote:[quote author=Nka19 link=topic=13517.msg109497#msg109497 date=1369348768]
Can't think of anything I could borrow you. All I have is usable by tier 4, except Worm Bane but I use that on my archer every day.

But does that mean you'd see this as an acceptable trade, so to speak? Kinda like leaving feedback on the idea and/or concept.
I play a little each day, so eventually I'll have tier 4 characters so.. No problem there except time.
[/quote]
Yah, sounds good. If someone has a weapon laying around that he doesn't use a lot. It's nice to know some materials will come for free for borrowing that weapon Tongue.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(23-05-2013, 10:59 PM)Nka19 link Wrote:Yah, sounds good. If someone has a weapon laying around that he doesn't use a lot. It's nice to know some materials will come for free for borrowing that weapon Tongue.

Hah. I'll send you a PM when I have a tier 4 then!
The above post is Dicey.
Very attractive offer. If you weren't in SCK and already able to borrow my items for free I'd take it Tongue
Striker strikes again.

Are you interested in a Swadian Poleaxe?
Yes, the Swadian Poleaxe is a definate upgrade compared to what I'm currently using.
What drops would you be looking for in return?
The above post is Dicey.
Just keep in mind that swadian poleaxe is probably t4 (IIRC it is pikeman only.. may be wrong though)
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
In the guide in the skirmisher section it's listed under the tier 3 Heavy Skirmisher progression thingie majig mabob. That could be wrong though, I suppose.

EDIT: Made the OP nicer and more like an actual thing than 'Hey I had an idea do you like it?' kinda thing.
The above post is Dicey.