Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Reporting Player: ON__Master_Warlegend
Alright so we were doing a trade, for my plate mittens, and because of timezone differences I put my stuff in and hit accept, and then later he put his stuff in and hit accept. The trade was as follows: My plate mittens for his 70k and Wood Of Glasir, now he put in the wood of glasir, but not the 70k. Immediately after the trade he left the house and when I message him he blows it off, and I have sent him so many messages, and I have seen him In-Game telling him to join the house and give me the money, but he ignores me completely. Dunno what sort of proof I should give but I have the messages here:

(16-05-2013, 01:48 PM)warlegendNL link Wrote:there ya go mate 2446526, i see your offline now but ill wait until you are online, PM me if you invited me for your house. Im on the forums all day long Smile
regarding the platte mittens,i offered 70k and 1 wood of glasir am i right?

(16-05-2013, 06:00 PM)warlegendNL link Wrote:I got it and im in, to what name are we trading? well, just invite me for a trade ''ON_Master_Warlegend''

Here I have a quote of him acknowledging not putting it in, but yet he still blows me off. Not giving me the money. It has been long enough, him blowing me off and all.

(17-05-2013, 09:07 PM)warlegendNL link Wrote:ohh shit i think ur right :O sorry, whats ur ID so ill invite you to my house?
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
(reporting for scamming)
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
Santa paid a visit to both of your accounts... Delivered a lump of coal to one (and removed some money) and delivered it to you
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus