Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

My littlebrother is amazing.
The First Defence, early waves. We're hanging on the left side of the wall, like you do. Krakaton is shooting the early waves' peasants that are trying to move up the ladder he's covering.
He grabs an arrow. Nocks it. Draws the bow and takes aim. And gets hit in the face with a thrown rock.
But that's okay. He grabs another arrow and nocks it. The bow creaks as he draws, and he's hit in the face with a thrown rock. Again.
So he tries once more and is hit in the face again, and immediately backs off and says "Åt helvete med det här" (Translates to 'To hell with this') while I laugh over Skype.

That wave, we couldn't find the last bot. We had a player run all the way across the map to find it, but it's Kraka who finds the bot at last, pretty close to the wall actually.
Or rather, the bot finds Krakaton, because he throws a rock in his face. Again. Big Grin

On the first spawn wave, me and Kraka are saving last. I mention I don't need anything, so Krakaton decides to kill himself by jumping off the wall into the courtyard. Unfortunately, the last follower hits him just as he jumps, causing Krakaton's corpse to gracefully fall (Due to bodies not falling as fast as they should) to the ground face first. At this point we're laughing so much we can't play.

And now we're taking a break. Big Grin
The above post is Dicey.