Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.5.0 'Ragnarok!'
So example:
It's prince round, every dead guy leave and rejoined so their kills/deads reset, en then they won't count for the bots?
Nice  Wink
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Yep, they won't be able to get resurrected by tome anyway.
Love the new maps! All of them are real nice, I especially like the Silent Hill map. Using rain-x on my screen didn't work.
So I am guessing Sniper, Sharpshooter and Pikeman will get the knight treatment soon? Not really needed now.

[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(30-05-2013, 03:10 PM)Winthorpe link Wrote:Im missing my head with new Zwihander helmets. Its most disturbing with Long Horned Helmet, just empty void inside ;D
Please never change this Helmet I wanna be a ghost forever  Tongue
New craftables added and the zweihander marketplace sword is now super cheap.
(03-06-2013, 12:21 AM)Barristan link Wrote:New craftables added and the zweihander marketplace sword is now super cheap.

Cool maybe I should switch to Zweihander.
Alchemists need more love Tongue

Great work devs  Wink
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
(03-06-2013, 12:38 AM)YunYun link Wrote:Alchemists need more love Tongue

Great work devs  Wink

Alchemists and support will get some love soonish. We are compiling ideas and testing them at the moment.
(03-06-2013, 02:34 AM)Barristan link Wrote:[quote author=YunYun link=topic=13663.msg113834#msg113834 date=1370219890]
Alchemists need more love Tongue

Great work devs  Wink

Alchemists and support will get some love soonish. We are compiling ideas and testing them at the moment.
[/quote]
I love the mysticism of the NI devs. Gives a whole new level to the game! Big Grin
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
I wasn't complaining, I know you have some really good stuff almost ready, but I can't wait to see those features request ingame hehe.

Once again I would like to thank you for your work during your freetime, freetime is a precious thingy and it's really nice to see that you give us that time for our own entertainment.
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]