Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Will your House be taking part?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.32%
28 90.32%
No
9.68%
3 9.68%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

House Tournament Gauge of Interest
This poll is a gauge of interest so I can start working on the matchmaking. Please only use the poll if you are a house leader, this will allow me to plan accordingly. I can check the results and if you are not a house leader you will be banned from the forum or an indiscriminate period of time for wasting my time.

I want to reiterate just how much work running and planning this will be and how busy I am in RL so I would appreciate it if players could give me their full cooperation.

Please also post below and I will add you to a nice list of houses that will be taking part;

Woolen Socks
VLKA
Hic Sunt Leones
SK
ON
Aegis
Monolith Legion
IRK
Clan Cameron
West Knights
SEF
SCK
TLH
UK
Shield Brothers
The Mighty Knights
Random House
The King's Vanguard
Funny Frisch
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Woolen Socks will be taking part Wink
VLKA will be present.
2 replys , 6 votes. Cmon people....
Hic Sunt Leones will be present! Big Grin
Followers of Worm will be present (Please hyper, pwetty please!)
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
SK will be there.
Start the game already!
(28-05-2013, 03:40 PM)Senni link Wrote:Followers of Worm will be present (Please hyper, pwetty please!)
I already voted no for us Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
[sub]psst Senni you can us for the tournament[/sub]
It would be rather unfair if I was to gather the Followers together as we would win with very little effort.
- Fingus