Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Items - Mini Auction
When will the bidding end? (So I know if it's worth it gathering some money)
Striker strikes again.

(31-05-2013, 05:05 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote:When will the bidding end? (So I know if it's worth it gathering some money)

The bid will end when I deem a gold offer good enough to sell the item.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
How is this even an auction then D:
Striker strikes again.

Because its gold only.
Legendary Drops:
Legacy - April 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
(31-05-2013, 06:50 AM)Slayer link Wrote:sorry buddy this is too low, i posted all the starting prices.
Its not an auction then. So are you kidding? What is with his bid now, legal or not? for sure u want to say its not a valid bid but if u say auction and say u only accept serious offers... now u have starting prices, but u needed them at the beginning. u have to set the rules at the beginning. U cant start a thread without risks, because we bid and u tell us if its a serious bid. and now u change the auction rulez why some people already bidding  :Smile

PS: for me 200k is a serious starting bid. In other auctions u start with 1 Gold/Euro/Dollar/etc...
PPS: i just remind "Do NOT post price corrections." - the hole thread-history is strange anyway
Why are you making such a big fuss over nothing, what don't you understand, this is A different auction, in this auction i set the starting prices after I realise that someone offered 200k for a tome, now I have set a starting price so people can under stand that they aren't getting a fearsome for 1 gold.

An auction is where you put an item up for sale, it has a time limit, and you can only post gold. However I called it a mini auction in which my first post states that I have a few items for sale, I'll set a starting price for gold offers only, and people can keep on bidding higher and higher, so, this is an auction, just with one slight variation, there is no time limit, in which I called it a mini auction. My apologies to you if you we're somehow mislead that I was going to sell you a tome, or fearsome for 1 gold, sorry mate, but a bit of common sense and a bit of "get real" thoughts should have sparked.

I am now going to lock this thread because some one is upset that they cannot use common sense that they can't buy expensive items for 1 gold, cannot read posts and accept the fact that I have made a slight variation to an "auction".

I apologise to those who read my post and understood what was going on and used a bit of common sense, my heart goes out to the guy who offered 6 mil gold for the tome, I would have accepted today, however now I am declining because of this stupid issue.

Ps: PM me how me saying that I don't want to sell my tome for 200k is a price correction.
Legendary Drops:
Legacy - April 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015