Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Craftable Throwing Spears
Hey All,

I just thought i would recommend the Craftable throwing spears as a must for many pikeman. Im currently using them as Master Peltast and they are great. There a good substitute for not having Twigs or Dragons Breath and look far cooler. Maybe the best 800k gold i have wasted. What do other owners think of them?
I admit I did sell mine a few weeks ago, but as soon as this patch came and I knew they had 10 ammo, I crafted them back right away and have regretted nothing since.  They truly are amazing weapons and, as you said, look way cooler.
(30-05-2013, 04:04 AM)evildan link Wrote:What do other owners think of them?

Poor man's twigs
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(30-05-2013, 04:29 AM)Murrow link Wrote:[quote author=evildan link=topic=13903.msg111999#msg111999 date=1369886687]
What do other owners think of them?

Poor stylish man's twigs
[/quote]
I fixed it.
(30-05-2013, 04:29 AM)Murrow link Wrote:[quote author=evildan link=topic=13903.msg111999#msg111999 date=1369886687]
What do other owners think of them?

Poor man's twigs
[/quote]

Well yes and no. People will stop needing twigs as much anymore as the craftable throwing spears do the job. On a side note i heard our good friend clickeverywhere is returning to play his pikeman soon.  Will you be investing in the poor mans twigs  as i presume he will want his twigs back!  Smile?
(30-05-2013, 05:27 AM)evildan link Wrote:Well yes and no. People will stop needing twigs as much anymore as the craftable throwing spears do the job. On a side note i heard our good friend clickeverywhere is returning to play his pikeman soon.  Will you be investing in the poor mans twigs  as i presume he will want his twigs back!  Smile?

I haven't used my pikeman/ used twigs in 2 months =P I doubt I will be picking that class up again anytime soon unless I actually want to have fun
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)