Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Moustaches & Beards (Mount and Blade machinimas)
Whats up everyone!

You might remember me from a looong time ago where I started a Nordinvasion podcast but we never continued for personal reasons.
Im starting a new series called ''Moustaches & Beards'', in this series all kinds of Mount & Blade machinimas will be made.
Now this might be confusing but, there wont be only 1 serie of machinima.

I am planning to make all kinds of machinima series based on different mods, stories, characters ect.
Every serie will have their own amount of episodes wich make a season, when 1 season ends, another season of a different series will start.

Anyway, im sure you are wondering how this might turn out.
Well I already uploaded a pilot of the first series I am doing called ''Winkledink & Companions''.
It is still short and few minor mistakes were made but im sure only I notice them now cause ive seen the video over a 1000 times when I was editing.

Enough talk, here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWU6raeWJ...r_embedded

P.S Winkledink & Companions is mosly based on the mod Persistent World but I will make other series aswell that will involve different mods like Nordinvasion or even an entire series on Nordinvasion. It will take a while before Moustaches & Beards will officially begin cause it takes alot of time and work. Anyway, thanks and enjoy.
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

[Image: qq3jur.jpg]