Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Horse Whistle
(21-11-2011, 02:54 PM)Polobow link Wrote: How about you will be able to when your riding skill is >1 ? While it might be annoying for the people who are trying to get 7500 mounted XP, it could prevent abuse.

Yes. I would like to whistle, either that or the gigantic horn from LotR, the one Gimli blows in...
(15-12-2011, 09:18 PM)Fingus link Wrote: [quote author=Polobow link=topic=128.msg694#msg694 date=1321887275]
How about you will be able to when your riding skill is >1 ? While it might be annoying for the people who are trying to get 7500 mounted XP, it could prevent abuse.

Yes. I would like to whistle, either that or the gigantic horn from LotR, the one Gimli blows in...
[/quote]

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinDD
Anyways, maybe whistle every 60 seconds or even more, it's not that you dismount your horse every 30 secs or 60secs?
Make a delay of X seconds. You whistle, you wait X seconds in order to whistle again.
You can whistle every 10 seconds? 15 perhaps. Make it impossible to whistle if you don't have cavalry class at least.
Take some carrots and try to lure wild horses to you.  :-*
No, Cookies work best.
(16-12-2011, 12:25 PM)Hande link Wrote: Take some carrots and try to lure wild horses to you.  :-*
Craftable?
+1 that would be awesome. One to many times have I been chasing a horse only to see it disappear in the horizon leaving me doomed against the enemy horde
While I'm not cav, this is definitely needed. There's no way to get a horse to come to you when you're unmounted other than running to them which is annoying since they seem to like to play hard to get.