Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Class
Hi all.  New player just started  ;D. Enjoying it lots.

Anyway, by way of an observation from the last few battles I think that the class 'Priest' would be useful (sorry if it has been mooted before).
Main ability being able to resurrect (respawn) dead players once per wave.  The number of dead being equal to the level of the priest.  E.g. 1 player at lev 1, 2 at lev 3, 3 at lev 6 etc.

The main reason for this is Cavalry and other players who are invariably the last man standing. 

Last night one poor sod on horseback was doing really well and dead players were asking for suicide over and over again.  He was, to be fair, taking ages and some players left.
I think this is a bit unfair on those who have the skill to survive and I also it is a bit unfair to make dead players wait that much longer before respawn because of it.

So lets have men of the cloth who can raise the damned to fight again (or a variation thereof).

Just a thought  Big Grin
as to the cav thing, a much debated topic in the forums, just read a few post and ull know wat i mean.

my critisicm for the priest idea is the way u have it set up is way too OP. a single commando can hold off up to a third of a bot army in early waves. if we had, lets say, a level 32 priest, he could resurect everyone after every round. way to easy. good idea but way too OP. tone it down a bit
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Two words:

Resurrection Tome.

It'll be done later on in the medic support tree.
[Image: wbM3H.png]
well then cant wait for that  ;D
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
(15-02-2012, 09:29 AM)Emberburn link Wrote: Two words:

Resurrection Tome.

It'll be done later on in the medic support tree.

Yay  ;D

As to the priest OP side of things... could be got round by

a) Limiting priests gear so as they have no armour, only robes and letting them only have blunt weapons (modding capabilities determined).  For high power comes a high price.

b) The noble sacrifice.  If a priest ressurects he or she must die to do so.  Give up their life so others may return to the fight.

If it is on the cards though for medics then its all moot.  Tongue