Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

unban request
Hello NI staff/creators

I am sending this to you to request to be unbanned I just came on to find i was unbanned but i don't really know why. The only thing it might of been is when my freind told me about making blue robes and building them if thi is why i got banned for this i am so sorry and i will never do it again. If it was a glitch i am so sorry and i won't do it again. so please unban me and forgive me and if it is something else i did tell me and again i will never do it again and i am sorry.

p.s sorry about bad English

p.s2 my name is on game Aegis_Hannibal
(30-05-2013, 02:52 PM)holyoak link Wrote:If it was a glitch i am so sorry and i won't do it again.
If it was a glitch? Are you kidding me? You had 970 of them in your inventory at the time of banning. If you had managed to sell them all that would have been 543200 gold. Seems like a fairly blatant glitch to me.

As to what punishment you should receive I am undecided.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Well i hope to be hearing from you soon sorry i got a bit cocky my freind told me about them.

I hope you can give me a seconed chance and i will never do anything wrong again
And your friend is? Time for some naming and shaming.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
He will be comming shortly i am talking to him on skype now he is registering now
it was me but i am deeply sry about what i hav done i admit i was making them but it was holyoak that told me that u can sell them so i will take what ever punishment i deserve and if it is a ban can u plz tell me how long for
oh and P.S my English is also bad
Only 695 in your inventory! So you say it was Holyoak's fault, and Holyoak says it is your fault? How interesting.
- Fingus
I told him  that you could sell them he told me you can spam them
no i mean it was me that sayed to him that u can make them from nothing