Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Alternate quest goals based on assists
What am I suggesting?
Well, to add alternate assist based goals to quests (Some or not all, up for debate) that can trigger completion separately of the pure kill goals.

Why am I asking this?
I sometimes feel like shielders and medics don't get enough credit, and I say this maining one who gets kills. They do very important, helpful jobs, but during the later waves, when they don't have time to get an occasional kill, they get no progress towards quests, and most of their gold and experience come from assists, a whopping 66% less effective experience (Even less if converting to gold) and much less than half the gold depending on the enemy (I've seen hard mode enemies dropping 3 gold for an assist and 17 extra for a kill.)
New characters and/or players also have trouble dealing with some of the quests that come up until later, much later in some cases.

What are the benefits of something like this?
Well, shielders and medics get more reward for doing their jobs, which helps them keep doing their job, which teamwork and gameplay could benefit from.

How to avoid the inflation of economy that might happen?
Have the assist goals be substantial. Developers have the exact numbers of wave sizes and their makeup depending on players, and ideally these would be balanced for 16 players, which is when assists come the fastest and also happens to be the time when shielders and medics are the most likely to be shielding and medicing. That said I don't know if the later quests have enough of a reward or if they can be repeated enough to risk such an inflation in the first place.

What about the new characters that might shoot up to high levels quickly?
For new players it might not make much of a difference as they don't have that many quests at one time, though this is just speculation.

And last but not least, possible downsides?
This might require a lot of work. I'm not sure how NI works behind the scenes and this might not even be possible. I suppose idling might be more of a problem, but then again, kills still give more experience and gold, and ideally would finish quests faster so, maybe not.

Discuss below, kthx.
The above post is Dicey.