Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Woodland_Fortress
This is  my first attempt at creating a scene for M&B; and I tried to lay it out so it would be suitable for each class: walls overlooking certain areas for archers, routes that can be barricaded for infantry and some open areas for cavalry.

I haven't been able to test the maps ai meshes yet because I think an actual server needs to be hosted for the entry points to work so i'm not sure how it will work out.

Here are some screens:
Suggestions are appreciated  Wink

New Screenshots:

Thanks to _666_ for helping me with the AI meshes  Smile
Maybe u could post some screenshot from bird's view . I'd like to see whole map from above  Big Grin
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
This is simply WOW Smile
Looks pretty detailed - nice job from what those few pics show'd us.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
That looks really good, neally can't believe it's your first time  Wink
Dont think that the theme is going to be appreciated. Needs to be "Swadian".
Great work, really! We already talked ingame, looking at this again I still can't believe it's your first time here. I think the setting will be just fine, Swadia owning a fort in a forest is not too unlikely, you could maybe place some swadian banners (banner_kingdom_x) to especially show it's swadian territory.
Other minor critique:
1) The 4 towers in the back look a bit too symmetrical in my humbled opinion, you could maybe replace one with the earth_keep object, has a similar look, that would lighten it up a bit. Big Grin
2) Place some boxes (box) and barrels (barrel, winery_middle_barrel). It's not a must, because you'd have to care a lot more about possible glitching spots, but it certainly makes every map look better.
3) Place some grass and steppe_grass flora. With those, you can make the grassy parts of your map look way more realistic, just tick the little randomize rotation and randomize scale boxes at the bottom of the editing window, and start spamming them. This way, you can easily create an awesome field of grass.

But really, your map is great, don't think I'd hate it because I criticised it. Big Grin
Thanks for the advice; I added more detail, banners, grass and redid the AI mesh so it works better. I also added barriers to walls and surfaces so that you don't fall through if the map glitches. I put new screenshots on the original post if.
Is it still possible to get this map in-game? Sad
Send files to YuriTheRed.