Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

BoS_Warwick unban request
Hello

At the beginning of my requests I would like to apologize for my poor English skills , all text comes from a translator.

I play in "Nord Invasion" for a long time , I always try to play with respect for the rules, the players and the administration server.
I'm not saying that I am a perfect player, because each of us endeavoring to make a mistake. I do not insult the other player or acted against him.
So please reconsider my "ban". And I would like to formally apologize to the Administration and Community for all things that I have done wrong, and promises to improve.
Sometimes each of us make the mistake, this was the first and last if you give me one last chance

IM SORRY

I regret me behavior but i need to explain something

Each waves bots hit the barricades and deal damage them. When Ragnar comes there were some cades , he don t destroy one normal cades
We did not know that would happen , we use barell and start shoot him.
Then my stupidity and greed blinded me to the extent that even for a moment I wondered that there is something wrong
Now i have no doubt I did the badly Sad . If I was able to turn back time, I will be left the server , but I can t Sad
I am a regular player who did not see the obvious Sad
Now me fate in "NI" depends on only you.
I understand that you must punish me because it was me who killed him, and i khnow this punishment will be righteous. I can only
please you for mercy and i will the promise you that it will not happen again if you give me last chance

I regrets me behavior and sorry all of you.

ps:Thank you for your patience
Gregor GOTS_Gregor Gregor_The_PonyFan BoS_Warwick
25% Reset. Unbanned.