Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Deflation
It seems we have a Deflation in our economy. To stabilize the market and to prevent decreasing prices which entail lower demand some of the admins should do something in my opinion.  :o
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Economies always balanced themselves with time (supply vs demand) the only problem I see is that hard mode mats started dropping before the blueprints are out, so when you armor and weapon will be added, people who gathered so many mats will flood the market with new stuff, not making those new weapons/armor too popular
There is going to be natural deflation as new items are added. These new items will start off at a high price and naturally fall as it becomes more common. There's no way to counter it.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
the main problem of NI economy is that the seller (aka crafter) have too many stock and gain something by manufacturing (crafting xp) therefore, the finish product will always be lower cost than material needed to construct it.

if we take crpg market based on loom, it cost TIME to have those loom and they are rare, therefore they won't ever decrease (a lot) in cost.

the only way to artificially counter it is by increasing marketplace refund.

on other side, crafter could make a guild and decide what price they'll made, but there will be always one to try to make profit...
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
In cRPG the prices actually never decrease. They have kept increasing and increasing. Now you need to pay ca 1,5 million for a fully loomed armor, but a long time ago 500k was the average price.