Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WS_Ryan: Unban request
I don't really know why i got banned yesterday, but by reading the other unban requests i have a feeling it was because of a hard mode sever on FUS. All i was doing was being an archer and just killing the waves that came. If i did anything wrong then i am sorry about that but i don't really know what to be sorry about as i didn't do anything wrong, so if an admin can tell me what i did wrong then it would be much appreciated.
That said i do enjoy this mod a lot and have put some considerable hours into it recently and would enjoy putting some more in with this login/character. I know the decision is yours but i hope it is a kind one.

Edit:
After speaking to a admin/dev i realize that i was in a server that was glitching for progression and i fully understand why i got banned now as i was getting exp from the rounds that the others were glitching to get past. i also fully understand as a result of this glitching not only i got banned but also the whole server as the admins/devs cannot ban one person for glitching as everyone profited from this glitch. i am also sorry for my first post as i genuinely didn't realize someone had glitched something so the waves couldn't get past. i am sorry for not realizing this glitch and not reporting the problem to an admin/dev. in the future if i see anything like this again then i will just leave the sever and report it as i wouldn't want to be banned again as i enjoy playing this mod with my house and the community. I hope your response is a kind one even though my actions have been poor
WS House
I know that the admins/devs are busy with making this mod better and are busy with their personal life's, and I also know that you don't want to be wasting your time on responding to people who want to get unbanned, but I would greatly appreciate it if any admin/dev could respond to my post so this situation can be resolvedĀ 
WS House
25% Reset, Unban.