Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

upgrade armor
NI really need upgrade commando's armor, guys  Swadian Heavy Lamellar Armour has 68 Body and +2 for trans.
I propose up body armor +5-8 for transitionnal and  for other types of armor above.

Why craft trans and pay a lot of for just 2 point more ? This is useless.
It's to easy for Nords to kill us.

ty
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Trans was always +2 armor from the next best(Striped armor).
is too short for trans's price
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
[Image: no_meme_rage_face-s600x511-312887.jpg]
This has been up before and the answer is always the same: no. Why do you want an easy game? Go cheat on Sims or something if you want everything for free. I want a challenging game where the rich players aren't overpowered.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
that it's a reason but not suffisant, just up 1 or 2 point no ?
Lol it has been like this for ages and now you moan? I feel myself safer in a trans armor then in a striped. Maybe cause of the +2, I dont know but I stay longer alive...
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
We will keep it as it is. The +2 upgrade track has worked for us since long before I became a developer.