Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Complaints about patch 0.3.3
If you have any complaints or ill feelings about the patch, post and discuss it in this thread. Any other threads will be removed.

This is to keep the forums tidier for everyone to read and so that we might actually see your complaints.
Oo Ooo - the new spawn system on hard mode seems to generate MORE rangers on a regular basis now - scary stuff.  My only gripe.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
There are a lot more enemies per player on hard mode than before the patch.  Having 5-6 players seems to get 75% of what used to appear on a full server.  The barricades take too long to setup and are destroyed much too easily.  The starting bots get rid of them in 4-5 swings of their axes.
The only thing I have is that my house banner I posted isn't showing up.
Start the game already!
There are definitely a lot more enemies spawning. It does seem to scale but the amount of the rangers there are is quite incredible.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Concerning hard mode:
Enemy scaling is still screwed. 15-18 enemies with only 1 or 2 people on the server. Rangers every single round so far(about a dozen rounds in). The new craftable armor requires more crafting experience but is worse than the banded armor. Nothing in the patch notes about balancing archer and melee classes, so I'm assuming nothing was changed.
worthless_Walter_Sobchak    You're out of your element
(18-02-2012, 01:06 AM)Makagulfazel link Wrote: Concerning hard mode:
Enemy scaling is still screwed. 15-18 enemies with only 1 or 2 people on the server. Rangers every single round so far(about a dozen rounds in). The new craftable armor requires more crafting experience but is worse than the banded armor. Nothing in the patch notes about balancing archer and melee classes, so I'm assuming nothing was changed.

More xp perhaps but the armour is far cheaper to produce than banded mail
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
All player horse are slow downed as soon as enemy horses are hit. Weird mirror effect Sad
I've ran into what Xeqtor is talking about - not all of our horses are effected all the time, depends on what you are riding it seems also.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Not enough Rangers.