Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

lake town dont build the barricade
:oI build the barricade on the boardwalk or the stairway,but the barricade will lose.

I dont find any space to build barricade in the lake town
If I understand what you are saying correctly. no you cannot deploy barricades on the piers, only directly onto the terrain.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(01-03-2012, 08:51 AM)fengchen link Wrote: :oI build the barricade on the boardwalk or the stairway,but the barricade will lose.

I dont find any space to build barricade in the lake town

The only place you can build a barricade on Lake Town is on the beach. This is by design.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
:o  you also cant set the ammo box in any place except beach
(01-03-2012, 09:29 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: The only place you can build a barricade on Lake Town is on the beach. This is by design.

No it is not. The way the code works now it deploys on ground only. We haven't bothered much with it as there are hardly any maps that use floor other then ground and the ones that did it was in places that we didn't really want barricades anyway. However this is now a issue with Lake Town.

I'll probably have a look at the script and see if I can get it to put deployables on the height of the player and not the ground, but can't promise I will be able to.