Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Krilline's Models
Hey guys I make some models when I have the time, give me idea.

Craftable Dreaded Warpick:
Legendary War Hammer
Caltrops:
Excalibur:
Soon..
Excalibur uprage
Slaughterer (Two handed Legendary axe)

I can change all texture if you want.
Added Legendary War hammer
Making Caltrops
Looking pretty decent so far. However it seems to me the handle on that 2h is way too small and would just bend over if you tried to raise the hammer Tongue
Striker strikes again.

Ok, I change it  Wink
Changed the hammer.
Hm, looks decent, but I have 3 points:
1. What is the point of having a wooden spike on the hammer? :o I'd suggest changing it's texture to a metal one.
2. The caltrops looks good, but you've missed the basic idea of it's design. The caltrops usually had 4 spikes, so that at all times there will be one pointing directly upwards, and the spike pointing upwards is supposed to snap off after someone steps on it, so that the spike stays in his foot (quite a cruel weapon, I must say).
3. Excalibur is kinda supposed to be a greatsword. :-\
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(01-06-2013, 04:46 PM)Maroon link Wrote:Hm, looks decent, but I have 3 points:
1. What is the point of having a wooden spike on the hammer? :o I'd suggest changing it's texture to a metal one.
2. The caltrops looks good, but you've missed the basic idea of it's design. The caltrops usually had 4 spikes, so that at all times there will be one pointing directly upwards, and the spike pointing upwards is supposed to snap off after someone steps on it, so that the spike stays in his foot (quite a cruel weapon, I must say).
3. Excalibur is kinda supposed to be a greatsword. :-\
Ok I change it soon thanks
Texture of the hammer changed
Caltrops changed and the Excalibur is now a Greatsword.
Added Excalibur !